This is me

Hello, my name is Relu and I am a reindeer. Yes, just like Rudolf. And, yes, I do come from Finland, though right now I live in Bucharest, Romania. I built this site because I think my life is interesting and I want to share it with the world. Also, people tend to think all reindeers are like Rudolf. That is not true, we do have a life besides Christmas, you know :)
This is mine...


duminică, 27 mai 2012

Food

Tebuie sa recunosc ca-mi place sa mananc (desi nu se prea vede).
Ieri (26 mai 2012) am fost in Ikea cu Jojo si Mihai sa mai cumparam niste rafturi pt carti. L-am ajuat pe Mihai sa le monteze si dupa aia ni s-a facut o foame macrocosmica.
Jojo ne-a gatit:
Numero uno: ciorba de legume cu smâ

Si Numero dos: brocoli cu cartofi


Va ploua-n gura deja?
:P

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu